"The statement by the UN secretariat and claims about the Iranian origin of the fired missiles at Aramco oil company is politically-driven and are completely baseless," Amir Abdollahian wrote on his twitter page on Sunday.
"The root cause of insecurities in the region should be found in Tel Aviv and Riyadh's behavior," he added.
Amir Abdollahian underlined that Iran plays the most constructive role in the establishment of sustainable security in the region and the world.
In a statement on Friday, Iran's foreign ministry strongly dismissed the UN allegations that the cruise missiles used in several attacks on oil facilities and an international airport in Saudi Arabia last year were of Iranian origin.
"The Islamic Republic of Iran categorically rejects the allegations of the UN Secretariat, which is clearly under political pressure from the US and Saudi regimes, expresses its deep concern over the abuse of the UN Secretariat for political purposes," the foreign ministry said.
"While the Secretariat, based on an unusual interpretation of UN Security Council Resolution 2231, has so far refrained from reporting on numerous violations by the United States and European States with respect to UN Security Council Resolution 2231 and the JCPOA (Annex A to the Resolution) inter alia the unlawful withdrawal of the United States from the JCPOA, which is a grave violation of Resolution 2231 and its subsequent illegal actions towards UN Security Council Resolution 2231 by re-imposition of sanctions, the Secretariat treated with utmost tolerance and leniency. Surprisingly, the Secretariat is engaged with the issue in which it has no authority to point out highly technical and legal findings, and its so-called technical report is in no way in line with the practical arrangements of the United Nations Security Council Resolution 2231 to perform its functions."
It noted that the Secretariat's report coincides with the US destructive plan which is reflected within the dangerous draft resolution that paves the way for extension of arms restrictions on Iran in an illegal way, adding, "and yet more surprisingly, the content of this report is used by the US two weeks prior to its official release. The aforementioned fact creates the impression that the report was prepared under direction of the United States and to be used in the efforts of that State in the Security Council against Iran."
The statement underlined that accusing the states of self-created processes and arbitrary procedures is heresy to the investigative processes of the international community, and said, "Such dictated processes will cause severe damage to the credibility and undermine the integrity of the United Nations. Preparing report with political motives never change the facts, and it is obvious to everyone that the current situation in the region is a direct result of the wrong policies of the United States and the child-murderer regime of Saudi Arabia. How is it that the UN Secretary-General refuses to take into consideration the sale of deadly weapons to Saudi Arabia, whose use against the defenseless people of Yemen are indisputable, but rather, he is sending his investigation teams to search through Saudi waste materials to provide evidence for US baseless claims?"
"Undoubtedly, the imposed reports will not only help bring peace and security to the region and implement UN resolutions, but will also completely destroy the credibility and reputation of the United Nations. Are the members of the Secretariat worried about the similar treatment of the members of the Secretariat of the International Criminal Court by the United States?" it asked
The statement said that the Islamic Republic of Iran strongly recommends the UN Secretariat not to move in the pre-planned US scenario to prevent the lifting of Iran's arms restrictions and not to assist a violating State in this illegal process by circulation of the imposed reports, and added, "The United States itself is the gravest violator of Security Council Resolution 2231, and no one can clear the name of that State from systematic violations of international rules."
Iran has several times dismissed the western states and Saudi Arabia's allegations on sending weapons to Yemen, saying that the Yemenis have progressed enough to produce them indigenously.
In a recent case, Iran in February dismissed allegations about supplying weapons to Yemen's Ansarallah resistance group, saying that "all that glitters is not gold".
"All that glitters is not gold and any similar weapon is not necessarily as an Iranian weapon," Foreign Ministry Spokesman Seyed Abbas Mousavi told reporters in a press conference in Tehran.
"Medicine and medical goods are sent to them (the Yemenis) with difficulty; then how could military equipment go through and sent to them?" he asked.
Mousavi said that the Yemeni nation has made astonishing progress in the military field and manufacturing weapons and military equipment after facing the Saudi-led aggression.
Saudi Arabia and a number of its regional allies launched a devastating campaign against Yemen in March 2015, with the goal of bringing the government of former president Abd Rabbuh Mansour Hadi back to power and crushing the Ansarallah movement.
The US-based Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project (ACLED), a nonprofit conflict-research organization, estimates that the war has claimed more than 100,000 lives over the past five years.
The UN says over 24 million Yemenis are in dire need of humanitarian aid, including 10 million suffering from extreme levels of hunger.